When a TX Request is completed, the module sends a TX Status message. This message will indicate if the packet was transmitted successfully or if there was a failure.
Frame Type: 0x8B
- 0x00 = Success
- 0x01 = MAC ACK Failure
- 0x02 = CCA Failure
- 0x15 = Invalid destination endpoint
- 0x21 = Network ACK Failure
- 0x22 = Not Joined to Network
- 0x23 = Self-addressed
- 0x24 = Address Not Found
- 0x25 = Route Not Found
- 0x26 = Broadcast source failed to hear a neighbor relay the message
- 0x2B = Invalid binding table index
- 0x2C = Resource error lack of free buffers, timers, etc.
- 0x2D = Attempted broadcast with APS transmission
- 0x2E = Attempted unicast with APS transmission, but EE=0
- 0x32 = Resource error lack of free buffers, timers, etc.
- 0x74 = Data payload too large
- 0x75 = Indirect message unrequested
- 0x00 = No Discovery Overhead 0x01 = Address Discovery
- 0x02 = Route Discovery
- 0x03 = Address and Route
- 0x40 = Extended Timeout Discovery
Identifies the serial port data frame being reported.
16-bit Network Address the packet was delivered to (if successful) as a hexadecimal string. If not successful, this address will be "FFFD": Destination Address Unknown.